Friday, May 1, 2009

Yay it's May!!!

Today is the first day of May! May is such a great month! It's warm, the flowers are blooming, you can layout and go to the lake/ beach, and just be outside a WHOLE LOT!Here are some things I have coming up this month:
1. Today was our school carnival
2. Memphis in May
3. May 8th is our zoo field trip
4. May 10th is Mother's Day
5. May 14th my preschoolers graduate...only 8 more days with those little guys
6. Memorial Day weekend
7. May 27th is my last work day until August...I seriously live for summers off

Speaking of May, check out my rose bush. This is what I came home to today!

Here are a few pics from our carnival today. My class is by far the cutest!


Tonight, I'm going to Bahama Breeze with Jennifer, Mandy, and Liz! Girl's Night!! Dustin has to study all night. He has his big EMT state test in the morning. We're both VERY nervous for him because this is a very hard test that takes many people several tries to pass. If you think about it, say a little prayer for him around 10 a.m. tomorrow. Thanks!!

16 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

love the pics :) may is also my birthday month! you should enter my giveaway?

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous roses!!

♥ H ♥ said...

I love May also!!!! LOts of fun things!

LOVE the roses! So pretty!
What cute little faces to spend the day with!

jlc said...

Yay for may indeed!!!!


Have fun at the zoooo! I heart field trips! :D

Candice said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, I found your blog through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!!

Tiffany
www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

YAY for May!!!!! Such cute pics of your kids. Hope you had a fun girls night and I'll be praying for Dustin :)

Anonymous said...

It was fun hanging out last night! We definitely need to do that more often!!!

yours truly... said...

Such cute pictures! And I'm so impressed with that rose bush Miss President of the Garden Club! LOL! :)

Jenna said...

I am all about some May myself! Love all the pictures of your cuties!

Megan said...

Yay for May!!! Cute kiddos!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

I love May as well! It's beautiful and not too ridiculously hot. Your students are definitely precious. I just love little kids. And best of luck to Dustin! I'll definitely say a prayer for him and both of your nerves :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Beautiful roses! I have a rose bush at my parents house almost the same color. They keep threatening to cut it down because it rubs against their bedroom window, but I always throw a big fit. :)

quite contrary said...

congrats on the roses! beautiful! why do flowers always make us feel so great? especially ones you grow yourself!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

your roses are beautiful and your kiddos are soo adorable!=)

Lindsey said...

Awww what cute pics!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails