Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Then and Now

Lindsey did a cute post today called Then and Now. She challenged others to do it too. I think it's a cute idea, so here goes!


This is then: with my dad and Taylor




This is now: me and Taylor (about 20 years later)


Now, it's your turn. I can't wait to see cute pictures of you from way back when!!

17 comments:

Jenna said...

FUN! Love the pictures!!

That Girl Design Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Such cuteness!

Lauren said...

Seriously, HOW CUTE!!!!! :O)

Niki said...

Very cute!!!

♥ H ♥ said...

You are way too cute!! I wish I had a scanner or I'd do the same. We used to have one and now...idk where it went :( shows how much I pay attention huh!

Jane said...

Oh how cute! I need to scan some kid photos on my computer! You hair was so blonde then! Still looks good though :)

The New Mrs said...

Such a cute post! Adorable baby pictures :)

Alison said...

Hehe I love the pool picture!

I'll have to see if I have any good pictures to post too - this is cute :)

Aishlea said...

Hi, thanks for leaving me a comment! :) I am going to have to check out the rest of your blog- so cute from just this one post I read. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I need to scan some and then I will play!

Unknown said...

Love this! :) I too need to get the scanner working and play this game!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

aw you're so cute!! It's nice to "meet" you! I always love making new bloggy friends =)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, you were the cutest little thing!!! And you are beautiful now!

Trina said...

You had super white hair like I did! LOL

Trina said...

Oh and PS I posted pics of my younger self a few months ago.

♥ H ♥ said...

HAPPY EASTER LOVE!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails