Last night, I went with some girls from work to Benihana's. It was so yummy! They were so busy that we were there for almost 4 hours! But, it was a blast!!
Courtney is wearing a crown that says 30. Today is her 30th! Happy birthday girl!!
Saturday was Dustin's BFF Kenneth's birthday! We went to Kenneth's parent's house for dinner and to watch the games. His parents live maybe 5 minutes from me, but their house looks like a castle! They bought the fully furnished/ decorated Vista Home Show winner home 2 years ago. It's gorgeous!
This is Kenneth blowing the candles (ummm, matches) out on his yummy caramel cake.
This is his super cute son, Neal. I love this kid!
This is the movie room where we watched the games. For some reason. the flash on my camera makes it look blurry, but of course it wasn't! The movie room has rows of black leather recliners instead of traditional movie seats!
***After several comments, I felt I MUST add, that I was in no way meaning to take a picture of Hansbrough, just the TV screen. Sorry, I am NOT a NC fan!***
Also, good news....Memphis has a new coach!!! Josh Pastner will be the new head coach of the Memphis Tigers! At first, I didn't know how to react or what to think. But, I honestly can say that I am happy with this choice! Next year won't be as bad as I was thinking after all! Go Tigers!!
Oh yeah, I'm rooting for Michigan tonight. Sorry all you Tar Heel fans! I just can't!!


20 comments:
love the pics.
Oh well that's ok but at least you took a picture of Tyler Hansbrough!!
Fun weekend! I love the Vesta Home Show - that is awesome they live in one of those houses!
I'm super excited about Josh Pastner!
What a fun weekend!! Don't you just love the new Benihana?? It's so nice!! I didn't even know that we got a new coach already! Where have I been? Where did he come from?
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
What a fun weekend! I love all these pictures, especially the one of Hansbrough :) It's ok, I won't hold your pick for Michigan State against you, ha.
omg im never showing hubs a picture of that tv! he wants to put that up in our garage! I'd never hear the end of it!!
Thanks for trying to support our Spartans - too bad they totally failed last night :( Oh well!
Also - I love Benihana's! I haven't been there in forever, there isn't one close to us at all :(
I'm also happy with Memphis's choice.
Sorry about Michigan. They didn't really stand a chance, but I would have liked to see them win as well.
It looked like you guys had a fun weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to get together soon!
Looks like you had a great weekend!
fun weekend! im excited too a/b josh pastner!
I was routing for Michigan last night too :(!!!!
Hey lady just dropping by to say hi! Hope you have a good day! :)
Wow...I wish I had a movie room in my house. Must be nice!
Too bad those darn Tar Heels won last night. I have intense hatred for them as well. Ughh!
You know what? I'm ok with it too! I think he will be a good recruiter.
What a fun weekend. LOVE Benihanan's!
Thanks girl! Margaret at Charlton's in Saddle Creek. She is the BEST!
that cake looks soo yummie!!!
Mmmm I love me some Benihana's. And that cake....my butt would not appreciate that HAHA! Looks like a successful weekend :)
What a fun weekend, girl!!! And I want a TV like that in my house, haha!!! Love ya, friend :)
Looks like it was a blast!!!
Post a Comment