Friday, April 10, 2009

Mighty to Save...what a good Friday!

Happy Good Friday everyone! The other day when I was going through the old pictures I had to find my Then and Now pics for my last post, I found these Easter pics. I know these are VERY old, but I couldn't help it. They're just too cute! Oh, and check out my hair in the last 2 pics. That hair was brought to you by the old pink sponge rollers! Please tell me the rest of you had to endure nights of sleeping with a head full of those things!!!

All day today, I have had the Michael W. Smith "Mighty to Save" song stuck in my head. This song is so appropriate for the Easter season. Enjoy!







12 comments:

jlc said...

Awwww such cute pics and such perfect Easter hats!!

I wish kids still wore those.

Have a blessed Easter!! :)

beckylbranch said...

Too cute! I miss the good ole days of still getting an Easter basket...even though that is not what Easter is about! But still..miss being a kid. I found some old pix of me and my sis I may post later this week! Happy Easter!

Jane said...

Those photos are too adorable. Have a wonderful Easter!

Niki said...

I definitely wore the sponge rollers many, many times!! Cute pics! Have a GREAT Easter!

Lauren said...

Awwww, too cute!!!!!! I love the pics. Hope you had a wonderful Good Friday :o)

alyssa said...

so cute!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Ha, I totally remember sponge rollers! My sister and I were obsessed. We even had special techniques that we came up with somehow, like spraying a little water or wearing shower caps so they didn't mess up in our sleep. I loved all those pictures. It doesn't seem that long ago, does it?

yours truly... said...

oh my goodness! So precious!!

Happy Easter!

Jennifer said...

I love seeing old pics like that. They crack me up!!

Jess Elyse said...

Those are great pictures!
And yes, I did wear those pink rollers!!

Anonymous said...

i think i had the exact same flower dress and white gloves. no hat though:( always wanted a hate. too cute, girlie:)

happy easter!!!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness I slept with the pink sponge rollers in my hair as often as I could when I was younger!! In fact I still think they are fabulous for getting curls into my bone straight hair ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails