1. The weather is so beautiful. It makes me happy!
2. I'm trying to find a basic lounge chair to layout on for my back yard. Something cheap, nothing fancy. Why is this so hard?
3. I'm about to finish Eclipse. I know, I started the Twilight craze ages ago, but I've been busy.
4. My preschoolers graduate in 3 weeks...where oh where did the time go??
5. Summer break officially starts 5 weeks from today. That's 24 more work days to be exact! Not that I'm counting or anything! Ha!
6. Dustin is currently sick with some form of the stomach virus/ flu. I am praying it doesn't come anywhere near me. I told him he must stay away!!
7. I have eaten wheat thins and cream cheese everyday this week so far for snack. Obviously there isn't much left of it!
8. I have been so good about working out lately until last week. I don't know what happened. I did Pilates for the first time last night in over a week. Needless to say, I am sore today!
9. One of my preschoolers stepped on my big toe today. It didn't bruise (yet) but I swear it feels broken! Sandals and 20 preschoolers do not mix well!
10. TCAP is terrible! That's our state standardized test. Everyone but preschool is taking it and we have been confined to the gym so we won't disturb the other grades. It's a little much to say the least! Tomorrow is the last day! AMEN!!!
That's all for now! I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here!! ;)

7 comments:
Try saltine crackers, cream cheese with a sliced pickle. It sounds like something only a pregnant woman would like, but I for sure am not pregnant and I love it! lol.
YAY for summer break :)
I love wheat thins, cream cheese and pepper jelly. YUM!
OMG!!! LOVE the header girl and love the randomness and I had NO idea that you were Caroline's cousin!!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!! :)
I am so glad you are about to finish Eclipse b/c that means you get to start reading Breaking Dawn! It's the best one in my opinion :)
I hope your toe feels better!! And now I'm hungry for wheat thins and cream cheese, yummy.
The beautiful weather makes me happy too!!!
LOVE the new layout!
Love the new layout! So cute! Let me know if you find any lawn chairs! I need some too:)
Post a Comment