Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 things

Elizabeth tagged me for this, so here goes! BTW, she also has the most fabulous photography site! Also, Mandy tagged me!

8 Things I look forward to:

1. being on the boat this weekend soaking up the sun
2. zoo field trip in 2 weeks with my preschoolers and their graduation the following Thursday
3. Memorial day weekend
4. May 28 (my first official day of summer break)
5. being off work for 9 1/2 weeks this summer
6. laying out and swimming
7. beach trip #1 in June
8. beach trip #2 in July

*Can you tell I love all things Summer??

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. overslept and made it to work after all the kids but just in time
2. was quarantined in the gym all day due to TCAP
3. let kids play outside extra long and soaked up the sun while they played
4. went tanning
5. did laundry
6. blogged
7. worked out
8. took a long bubble bath and read US Weekly


8 things I wish I could do:

1. make more money...it would be nice
2. find motivation to complete more home projects
3. afford to buy a new or newer car
4. get another Maltese
5. go on a big shopping spree and not feel guilty
6. go to somewhere tropical and all inclusive...I will do this someday
7. grow thicker hair
8. live near a beach


8 shows I watch:
(I'm really not much of a TV watcher, so these are shows I watch on occasion. I don't have one single show at the moment that is a MUST see!)

1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Bachelor
4. The Hills
5. Criminal Minds
6. CSI
7. Without a Trace
8. Southland


I tag whoever wants to do this!

11 comments:

Niki said...

I would love to be off all summer break! What do you do for 9 1/2 weeks?

Whitney said...

How is Southland? I've been wanting to try it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! You have some great answers! I tagged you on my blog! :)

Candice said...

I just went to the zoo with my Kindergarten class on Tuesday! It was so fun!! I am looking forward to Summer off also! Love the post :)

quite contrary said...

You are going to get HATE comments from me all summer long! haha, jk!

Anonymous said...

what beach are you going to? we're going to the beach in june, i can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! I'm with you on all things summer. Our last day (teachers') is the 28th too! I can't wait! I think that's the time when I am happiest.
And I'm with you on the pay thing - we definitely don't get enough!

Lindsey said...

I agree - I am all about summer!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Im gonna need you to pack me in your suitcase when you go on these trips! K, thanks!

jlc said...

Wow your first day of Summer is ridiculously early!!!!

I'm jealous!

Robyn said...

Love this little survey thing! Summer and everything about it makes me happy too! Love your new blog header. Real cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails