Today, after he changed the oil and cleaned it up, Dustin decided to cut the front yard with the new mower. It didn't really need it, but obviously he couldn't wait to use his new toy. This makes me happy because hopefully I will NEVER have to use it. I am completely content with that!
Dustin adding the gas...ready to go!!
Of course he posed, he knows it's for the blog. He said, "I guess you're gonna do a whole post on me on the lawn mower." My response, "You're catching on!" Ha!
The mower's first trek into the yard!


14 comments:
Y'all are so cute!!!
Lucky girl! Y'all are precious!!
I just realized my tweet corn recipe prob sounded awful, but it's my favorite! I'll send you the recipe if you want it!!
Hilarious!
My husband keeps bugging me for one and we SO do not have the yard for this type of machinery. Although they do look kinda cute on those mowers don't they?
haha, so cute!
I agree, I think he's catching on with the bloggy world, haha!!! He's a keeper, my friend :)
cute! love the mower! my hubs would be jealous.
haha i literally laughed out loud when i read this!
Aww so cute!!
Congrats on your lawn mower and big purchase! Strange how when you get older your purchases go from ipods, clothes, dvds, etc. to lawn mowers, kitchen appliances, flowers, etc. Also... there are several PreK positions open in my area and I spoke with a principal yesterday about setting up an interview for one... any advice for a fellow teacher? :)
too cute!
did it cut good
Yay! I was your 100th Follower! Just thought I'd share. :)
So funny! I LOVE Elizabeth Wiggs! She did my son's 1st birthday pics and she is the first person I called when it all went down but she is booked :( SO I think I found someone today and I am hoping that works out.
Awww...how adorable!!! You guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment