I need some suggestions on Spring nail polish colors. I usually buy OPI, but lately I have become a fan of Essie polish also. My two favorite OPI Spring/ Summer colors are Strawberry Margarita
and Bright Lights Big Color 
But, I'm wanting some new colors. Help Ladies!! What polish do you love right now?
and Bright Lights Big Color 
But, I'm wanting some new colors. Help Ladies!! What polish do you love right now?

16 comments:
Ouuu I love OPI. It def stays on the longest w/o chipping!!
I prefer red all year round. :)
I just used Essie Guily Pleasure and I love it. It's a nice pink-coral. Perfect for spring!
I just use neutrals/light pinks...OPI Hopelessly in Love is GREAT!!!
OPI is great! The color I have on now would be a great spring color for you, wish I could remember the name. I know that doesn't help, ha!
I usually wear St Petersburg (something like that) all year long. But I got this color on my toes...its pink..I forgot the name :( But I'm going back to get another pedi within the next week so I'll find it and let ya know!
You made me a huge fan of strawberry margarita! I've been buying lots of new colors lately & my current faves are:
~OPI~
I'm Indi-a Mood For Love
That's Hot! Pink
Strawberry Fields
Flashbulb Fuchsia
~Essie~
Status Symbol
Maybe a pretty gold for toes or something? I usually just go for the pink/red though. You can never go wrong with that ya know? Haha.
That Strawberry Margarita is fabulous. I also like a bright HOT pink for my toes and then a lighter version of the same shade on my fingers. It's super fun! And to make sure that I got exactly what I was looking for I bought two identical hot pinks plus a really light sheer pink, then added some of that to one of the hot pinks (afer pouring a little out), shook it really well, and viola! A lighter version of what's on your toes! :)
i gotta say i love fire engine red all year round :) its my fave
oooh, I love both of those colors! I haven't bought any spring/summer colors yet, so I'm no help!
LOVE strawberry margarita!! It's one of my summer favs!:-)
I usually go OPI red all year, but I also love cha-ching cherry!
I wear OPI I'm not really a waitress year round! At least on my toes. I usually keep it neutral on my hands.
Try OPI Cajun Shrimp....coral-ish pinky color that looks so good with a tan on toes!
I love that Strawbery Margarita....and I love strawberry margaritas...yum!
Essie Ballet Slippers is always my favorite. It's super light so if you're looking for major color it's not great but it always looks so classy.
Post a Comment