I just realized I haven't posted since Monday. It's been a very busy week. I'll try to recap it for you somewhat!
Monday, I went to Dustin's brother and sis-in-law's for dinner and DWTS! Tuesday, I kept my friend Beth's little boy, Neal for a while after work. Wednesday, was my Daddy Bob's birthday. We went over to his house for dinner. Thursday, Dustin and I worked in the yard some more. We added a few things from when you saw the last pictures, but of course, we are still not finished.
Yesterday was the perfect day! It was about 76 degrees and sunny! We took the preschoolers outside for about 2 hours and skipped nap! *Gasp* Don't tell! I bet they all slept so good for their mommas last night! Jodi and I just couldn't bare to not be out in the beautiful weather. We both hiked up our capris, rolled up our sleeves, and soaked up the sun! That's the beauty of teaching preschool...you can totally get away with days like that!!
Last night, Dustin and I went with some friends to Joe's Crab Shack. They have a nice outside patio. I love dinner outside when it's warm. There's nothing like a nice drink and yummy meal out on a patio in the warm sunny weather! Here is the drink I ordered! I can't remember what it as called, but it was good. I felt like I should be on the beach with this drink. I had to get a picture because it was so cute!
Monday, I went to Dustin's brother and sis-in-law's for dinner and DWTS! Tuesday, I kept my friend Beth's little boy, Neal for a while after work. Wednesday, was my Daddy Bob's birthday. We went over to his house for dinner. Thursday, Dustin and I worked in the yard some more. We added a few things from when you saw the last pictures, but of course, we are still not finished.
Yesterday was the perfect day! It was about 76 degrees and sunny! We took the preschoolers outside for about 2 hours and skipped nap! *Gasp* Don't tell! I bet they all slept so good for their mommas last night! Jodi and I just couldn't bare to not be out in the beautiful weather. We both hiked up our capris, rolled up our sleeves, and soaked up the sun! That's the beauty of teaching preschool...you can totally get away with days like that!!
Last night, Dustin and I went with some friends to Joe's Crab Shack. They have a nice outside patio. I love dinner outside when it's warm. There's nothing like a nice drink and yummy meal out on a patio in the warm sunny weather! Here is the drink I ordered! I can't remember what it as called, but it was good. I felt like I should be on the beach with this drink. I had to get a picture because it was so cute!
Today, is kinda dreary with chances of rain off and on. I am about to do some much needed cleaning around the house. Later, this afternoon, I'm going shopping to purchase a riding lawn mower. Ugh! It's much needed, but I'm not excited about spending my money on something like that! I would much rather take a big shopping spree!

5 comments:
Ok, you're not in trouble anymore!! LOL!! So glad you're back in action!!
Sounds like a fabulous week...I love dinner on a patio too!!
Good luck with that riding lawn mower....yuck!! LOL!
Sounds like a fun week! I wish the weather was like that all the time! Hope you have a great weekend:)
that drink looks lovely!!
Riding lawn mower eh?! yucky! haha
Glad you're back!!
XOXOXO
I just have to say, your header on your blog makes me smile every time. You and Dustin are just too cute. Missed ya my friend, and you'll so have to let us see a picture of you on the lawnmower, haha!! I love Joe's Crab Shack, we have one in our area!!! Love ya, girl!
That drink looks delicious!! :)
~Happy that your back to blogging, I need to do the same, all of my posts have been advertisements! haha
Post a Comment