Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sexy girl!!!



Thanks to Heather, Ruggy 13, and Snickerdoodle Champagne for the Sexy blogger Award!


Rules: List 5 things about me that I think are sexy, then pass it on.


1. I am confident!


2. I actually like myself and the body God gave me!


3. I'm truly happy and content and I believe this makes one more beautiful!


4. I will always stand up for myself!


5. I know when and when NOT to take life seriously! Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself!


I pass this on to:








Also, Please continue to pray For baby Stellan and his family. MckMama regularly updates her blog with what's going on.

8 comments:

jlc said...

Congrats you sexy thang you!!

haha I LOVE this award! Have a great week. :)

Whitney said...

Congrats sexy!

Lauren said...

Ha, thanks!!! Love this :)

The Pink Chick said...

Congratulations on your award!!!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Thank you!!! It's a shirt, the baby-doll/prego kinda. One of my favorites actually. So soft and comfy. Got it from Charlotte Russe last summer!

Jennifer said...

Girl you do have a sexy bod!!!! :)

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

It's always sexy to not take life too seriously!!!

USCEmily said...

Congratulations on your award- I enjoyed reading the things that make you who you are!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails