Friday, March 27, 2009

Sooo Sleepy!

This is me today! I stayed up too late last night watching the Memphis game. And, when I finally got home, I was much too restless to fall asleep. It's hard to go teach 20 preschoolers on only a few hours of good sleep. I was dragging. Actually, I still am. I will be worthless for the rest of the evening I'm sure. Clearly, I can't hang anymore. And the worst part??? We lost! It's a sad day in Memphis! But, I'm still proud of my Tigers and looking forward to next season!On a completely other note, please pray for the Wilburn family! Kristen had baby Harper this morning and there have been complications. Head on over to her blog to read more. She is such a sweet girl! I'm praying that everything will be ok and they can take their new baby girl home soon!

Also, continue to pray for baby Stellan. Things are still rough for him!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

C'est la Vie said...

I so understand what you are talking about!! Have a goodweekend!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Girl, I can't hang anymore either. What happend to the days where I could stay up late and wake up the next morning feeling like I had 8hour of sleep?? I want them back :(

I haven't really been on twitter much, still trying to get used to it lol ..plus you're my only follower HA

♥ H ♥ said...

Gave you ANOTHER award!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

i'm sleeping to!! its all the rain we have had. but thanks for the comment, i think green is my new favorite color :)

Jane said...

Sorry your team lost! I have been dragging today too. Have a great (and relaxing) weekend!

Whitney said...

Still gotta love those Memphis Tigers!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails