Wednesday, March 11, 2009

last Saturday's game

I wanted to share with everyone some fun pictures we took this past Saturday. I know it's Wednesday, but I just got my hands on the photos. Saturday, a group of us went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Memphis game. By now, y'all have probably figured out, that's one of my favorite pastimes. Anyway, it was a lot of fun! Here we are all decked out in our blue!!
This is me and Dustin with my cousin Lauren. I'm not real sure what kind of face he's making, but oh well!!My mom and dad!Daddy Bob with 3 of his grandchildren (me, my brother Taylor, and Lauren). March Madness is upon us and I couldn't be more excited! Obviously, I will be rooting for Memphis! If you love or even watch during March Madness, who are you rooting for? I'd love to know who I'm up against! Ha!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Well of course I'm for MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!
I'm going to the game tomorrow night and I am STOKED!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the one of your parents. They're so stinkin cute!

Niki said...

Of course I am for MEMPHIS too!! I LOVE March Madness!!

The Pink Chick said...

Love the pics!!!

Lauren said...

Your parents are TOO cute and loved the pics!!!! :o)

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! Your parents are soo cute!
Taylor's hair is jet black- love it!
We love March Madness too!!! Going for Memphis all the way! hope we are in the final two this year!!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Love all the pics..you're too cute! I don't really get into basketball, more of a football/baseball kinda gal. Good Luck Memphis!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails