Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 on the 10th

I found the idea of 10 things on the 10th from my sweet blogger friend Lauren. She actually got the idea from another blogger Meredith. Lauren did her 10 things on places and things she wanted to do or achieve. I am posting 10 things I love about my job since I talk about it so much! Here goes...enjoy!!



1. playing with children

2. summer's off


3. crafts


4. reading children's books



5. hugs and I love you's


6. outdoors


7. my assistant


8. great friends/ co-workers



9. tight knit community


10. making a difference

*Just a little update on what I posted last week about that little boy's father's death. The man ho killed him has confessed and will be charged with first degree murder. However, no matter his sentence, it can never change what that man has done to that sweet little boy. He is having a very hard time. It's all finally sunk in and he's not doing well. I spoke to the mother today and she says that they will be moving to another house soon. She believes that will help them some. please continue to pray for them.


11 comments:

Whitney said...

Great list!
I hope your friend Jennifer comes - I just recently started reading her blog and I love it!

♥ H ♥ said...

What a neat idea!!! I will have to steal it and make one for next month :) #2 is probably my favorite part abut the job as well. Ha!
That poor baby! The world is crazy and people do not think how thier actions will effect others. I will continue to pray for everyone effected.

Crystal said...

Your list is great.... I love it.

Now in the news is the Model that was just found murdered. I pray our Memphis will get better.

Jane said...

you and your job seem like the perfect fit! i can only hope that happens for me!

Megan said...

This is a great idea!!
What grade do you teach?

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. You are a true blessing to those children. I teach 3yr olds at church on sundays and it is really the highlight of my week.

Love the whole blog idea. I might borrow it!

Lauren said...

I truly don’t think there’s any greater reward than being a teacher and they certainly don’t get enough recognition. I loved your list!!!! :o) Although I’m not a student of yours, haha, thanks for all you do!!!!

Unknown said...

love your list. Ive always wanted to be a teacher. maybe years down the road...

alyssa said...

girl, i went on a field trip to a play today with my son's class and can i just say you teachers deserve gifts. lots of gifts!!! you are such a blessing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the 10 on the 10th idea. I might have to remember that for next month. :) I teach preschool also and love it!

Blog Lady said...

10 on the 10th is such a fun idea & I loved your list! I just started following your blog and it's great! Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails