
Heather over at Small Town Girl and Jane over at In the Waiting Line both gave me this great award! They have such a great blogs! If you don't follow them already, you should definitely check them out!!
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
1. God
2. my family and friends
3. my dog Sammy
4. my job
5. summer time
6. reading books and magazines
7. shopping
I will award this to the following bloggers that I love:
1. Jennifer
2. Rachel
3. Whitney
4. Jenna
5. Hayley
6. Natalie
7. Niki

11 comments:
Thanks girl! You're so sweet:)
Aww, thanks Melissa!! You are too sweet. One thing I def love is YOUR blog!!!
Thank you for the award!! Now...if I can only figure out how to post it on my blog, haha! I'm still new to this.
You listed 7 great things that I also love! I enjoy following your blog! :)
YAY! Congrats on your award!
Awww, loved this!!!! And love your blog my friend, have a GREAT day!!! :O)
If we lived closer, we would def be friends!! Well not that we're not "friends" you get what I'm saying haha! I LOVE your blog :)
i meant to pass this to you as well, but i see you already got it!! teachers have to be creative 24/7!!!
congrats!!
I was looking online at stuff for my classroom next year and I found this
You need it!!
http://swoozies.com/shop.asp?action=details&inventoryID=119129&catId=12967
Although with the little ones you may not have to use that phrase but it's still cute :) They have great stationery!
Thanks so much!!!!!
Congrats on the award!!
thank you lover.
hope your having an awesome spring break... i know it just started but... :)
Post a Comment