Remember this post? I said "a girl can dream, right?". Well, I'm very excited to announce that the dream will be coming true on June 6-13. I OFFICIALLY have a beach trip booked. I'm returning to the same condo as last year due to the fact that it's such an incredible deal. I'm going with some friends and I'm very excited. So, looks like that week, I will be an official beach bum. Gotta hit the Pilates harder and time to start checking out swimsuits for this year! Anybody seen some must have swimsuits out there yet? Please send me some links!! P.P.S Tomorrow is Friday...Hallelujah!!!!!!

12 comments:
Aww cute header! You are getting ready for the beach already! I'm going down to Destin the week after you are this summer, I am already exited! :)
Def. Love the new header!! Love beach pics:)
You have been tagged!!!
well never mind about the tag, you have all the awards:) lol, i will tag you with something new and fun in tomorrow's post!!!
OMG!!!!! Love your blog change, keeps getting cuter and cuter. Love the pics. YAY for going to the beach!!!!! :o)
aww your dog looks like my sammi! I'm feeling a little better today. I came to work but I'm still not great! Thanks for asking!
Yay!!! So happy for you guys.
you have been tagged!!!
Oh fun! Are you going to Florida? =)
love your new blog look! i'm going to the beach in april with fam...free beach trip! and free tan! keep us updated on yours! oh and you know I buy all my bathing suits at target ; )
Love the new look!!!
There are a ton of swimsuits out there already! A lot at GAP and BR are already on sale!!!!
Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I went to school with your brother at Cville! It is a small world!
How fun!!! We're going to Mexico next week and I can't wait to be a bum!! :)
Post a Comment