In the past 3 weeks, I have lost 2 of my little preschoolers. Both have moved away. There is such a HUGE demand for preschool and not enough classes. This means we have a waiting list. And, I hear it's long! The max number of little friends I can have is 20. The ratio is 10 kids per adult (me and my assistant). Anyway, since there is a waiting list, my two movers had to be replaced. It's kinda strange considering they "graduate" in 2 1/2 months, but oh well. One of my new friends came today. He is just about the cutest kid EVER! I'm so excited because he seems pretty well-behaved and like I said he is absolutely adorable. He is a foster child that just came to live with his new family 2 weeks ago. I've never met a foster child before, so this really touches my heart. Hopefully, he will NOT be a little booger. I'll update in a few weeks as to whether I still think he's so cute or not. Ha!
In other news, Chanel Fashionista tagged me for this love ya award. Here's the scoop with this award:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!
I know the "rules" say choose 8, but I'm too tired and I just couldn't choose anyway, so I choose you all! I love you all!!

9 comments:
Cute new header! Very cute! :o)
Hello! Just stumbled on your blog!
I bet your kids are so sweet! One of my best friends is doing her student teaching for early childhood right now and she's always telling me stories of how adorable the kids are :)
He goes to a home daycare.
that's exciting you got another little boy yesterday! I can't believe they have a waiting list! that's crazy!!!
I meant to tell you, I love the new header and pictures… That’s sad about you losing two kids but sounds like you gained a cutie, but that’s to be continued, right?? haha
Love the new header and pics. Hos did you do that? I have been trying to figure out something new for my header and I am stuck. Help!!!
Always love the well-behaved kiddos. When I become a teacher, I hope to have all kids from Pleasantville (however very unlikely a girl can dream!).
I bet your kiddos think you are the best teacher ever! :)
How fun to get a new little friend! It is so fun to see their personalities emerge! Hope he continues to stay a little cutie for you!
AWW..How sweet!
My little man had his first day last week(see my blog post for more info).
I applaud you for being one of those amazing people, that help us mommys a bit in a very special way, to raise our little one. :)
Post a Comment