I haven't had much to say lately, that's why I haven't blogged in 3 days. The Memphis game Saturday was alright. We won, but I thought we definitely didn't give it our all! Then, there was the Titans game. Anyone who watched it knows what I'm gonna say.....TERRIBLE! I don't believe I've seen a worse game in a long time. I really don't wanna talk anymore about it. It was just that bad.
Last night was the Golden Globes. I didn't get to watch hardly any of it, but that's ok. I went to Dustin's house for dinner and his parents were watching the 2 hour 24 episode. But, if you missed the Golden Globes like I did, Whitney can give you a fun recap!
Also, I met this really sweet blogger a couple of weeks ago and today she "welcomed" me to the blog world. She does this random introduction on her blog , Newlywed Stilettos , for new bloggers and she added me to her list today. So far, I have met some new people with awesome blogs from her. Go check her blog out! Hope everyone has a good week! I'm worn out already and it's only 11:00.

1 comment:
You're getting famous girl, watch out!!! Don't forget about us little people. :)
Post a Comment