Monday, January 12, 2009

The Bachelor

I didn't watch last season, but I did 2 seasons ago when it was Andy Baldwin the Navy dude. I try not to watch it, cuz once I do, I'm sucked in for the entire season! But, I really like this Jason guy and he's very cute!!

So far, I like Melissa and not just because she has such a fabulous name, Ha! I just think she's cute and I like her bubbly personality.

There are a couple of weirdos, so hopefully they will go on home soon. But, if you watch and you wanna read a funny recap, check out this blog weekly after The Bachelor. I NEVER miss it. She does it every season. So, do you watch? If so, who do you like/ dislike so far?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Totally watch! Love Jason! My fave is Jillian and I think Stephanie is super sweet, but not for him.

Jenna said...

LOVE this season of the Bachelor!!! (Well, let's be honest, all the seasons really). But this seems to be EXTRA entertaining. I like Melissa too! I also like Jillian. I get sad at the end of a Monday night because there is a whole week until the crazy starts up again!

StylishSuburban said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the comment!
Have a great week and I love your background on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! LOVE your backround! How do I follow your blog? I didn't see any links? :)

AmberW said...

First of all wanted to stop in and say HIIIII!
I saw that you are newcomer to the oh-so addicting blogging world:) Woohooo! It's great!
Secondly... ummmmm yah, loving The Bachelor!
I love Melissa... she is in my top two. The other girl that I love is Jillian. I might be partial to her because I too am Canadian... but there is just something about her I really like.
Love your blog girly! You should add the Following thing-a-ma-bob so we can follow you :)

AmberW said...

Nevermind! I guess if I would have paid closer attention I would have seen the followers option is there already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails