Can I just say that I haven't been this happy to see the weekend come than I was this afternoon at 3:30? Yes, 3:30 was when I put that last little precious preschooler on the bus and said have a good weekend, adios! They're cute and definitely fun, but man those guys can wear a girl down. Especially, if you've been on your own time for over 2 weeks and so have they. They were really really good this week but wilder than ever if that makes any sense at all. Those of you that teach or have children know what I'm talking about. There's a HUGE difference between a bad kid and an energetic kid. I actually hugely envy their immense energy! Man, what I could do with just an ounce of what they have! HA!
Anyway, tonight Dustin and I are going to dinner with some good friends of ours, Kenneth and Beth. Kenneth and Dustin have been friends since high school and Dustin was the Best Man in their wedding 6 years ago. We're going to Texas Roadhouse which I LOVE!! They have yummy steaks and great drinks for a wind down Friday! My personal favorite is the Rattlesnake Margarita. If you ever go there, give it a whirl! But, I personally think it's best on the rocks and with a sugar rim rather than salt. I'm not a fan of salt, yuck!
Tomorrow is a big day! At 3:30, the Tennessee Titans are playing the Ravens in the playoffs. I know this will be a challenging game, but hopefully the Titans will pull through. At 4:00, Memphis plays UCF. Dad and I are going somewhere where both games will be televised. I HAVE to watch both and I NEED to see them at the same time. This just cannot happen at the house. Plus, it's always fun to go somewhere where there will be other fans! It just makes the games that much more exciting! Go Titans and Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:
Hi!
I came across your blog via the 20 something site and thought I'd say "hi!"
Christy
I like your blog! Cute~
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took care of those Knights alright!
Found your blog through Mrs Stiletto's! I'm glad to find a fellow Tiger fan!!!
Post a Comment