Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Midweek Randoms






1. Today is my last day of summer break. I'm so sad about this. I can't believe how quick my break went. Ashlyn and I had so much fun being together all summer and I sure am going to miss her during the day. But it helps to know she's in good hands with my mom and my mother in law keeping her. 

2. I got this cute Mud Pie Santa outfit for Ashlyn on Zulily today with some credits. She is going to be too cute in it! Go snag one quick before they sell out!

3. I have recently gotten back on Pinterest and I'm finding so many awesome ideas for school. Also, I'm already looking at ideas for Ashlyn's first birthday party. It's still 5 months away but it doesn't hurt to get a game plan!






4. Monday is Dustin's 30th birthday! I can't believe we are both 30 now.

5. The weather around here is super crazy. In the evening, it feels like Fall and it's been raining so much. I haven't gotten to have one single pool day since I've been back in town. Boo!

Well that's it for my random thoughts this week! Think of me tomorrow as I start a new school year. I'm sure I'll be a tad emotional about leaving my girl.


6 comments:

LC said...

I love that Christmas outfit! Ashlyn will be so cute in it:)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ah the big 30! Are you throwing a fun party for him? I wish I had a summer break!

Aishlea said...

Love that outfit. I saw it but am afraid it will be too big for Landry. :) will think of you tomorrow! Hope you have a great day!

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

Loving that Santa outfit! I can't believe it is time to back to school already, I am not ready at all!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, that outfit is so precious!!!!

Miranda said...

I LOVE MudPie outfits!!!! :) That one is absolutely ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails