Friday, July 26, 2013

Arkansas

Mom, Ashlyn, and I spent 12 days in Arkansas. We stayed 2 long weekends at the cabin and then went to my Aunt Robin's in between. It was a nice break from home. 


The first weekend, our friends Todd and Stacey came for the day with their baby Laynee. We also met up with our friends Marty and Justine.

We enjoyed our stay at Aunt Robin's and loved getting to see Caroline and Shane's new house!

The next weekend, our friend Mack and his 2 girls came to the cabin. 

It was such a nice trip, but I'm glad to be home. Now I'm gearing back up for school. I go back next Thursday! I can't believe how quick this summer few by! :(

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad to see Caroline is doiing good. I used to love reading her blog and keeping up with everything! Ashlyn just keeps getting cuter! Hope all is well with you and Dustin too!!!

Aishlea said...

Cute pics! I love Ashlyn's smile!! Bummer on going back to work so quickly. How is next week August already??

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

Loving Ashlyn's headbands so cute!! I can't believe that it is time to gear up for school. I am not ready to back!

Rachel said...

You look fantastic mama! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails