Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beach Vacation

This year we went to Panama City Beach with both sets of grandparents. We were there 9 days with my parents and then Dustin's parents joined us the last 4. It was a long week with a baby, but we had lots of fun! I enjoyed taking lots and lots of pictures of Ashlyn at the pool and beach for the first time. She wasn't crazy about the beach because of the heat, but she seemed to be ok with the pool. By the end of the week, she warmed up to the pool and enjoyed it. I think she spent more than half of her vacation sleeping!


If you're on Instagram, you can see more pictures under the hashtag #bradleyjonesvacay

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Love the pics!

And also.....just have to say that you look SO great! I'm so jealous of your tiny self and how great you look!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Ummm yeah I am so J seeing you looking awesome in your bikini! Go girl! She is so stinking precious:)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

So cute great little vacation you had!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails