Ashlyn turned 5 months while we were on vacation last week so this post is a bit late. She is becoming the funniest little thing lately. We laugh all the time! I just love this little girl to pieces!
She is starting to be on the move. She can flip and roll all around. We cannot leave her unattended for even a second anymore. She's quite the wiggle worm these days!
She like to be entertained. My laid back chill baby is gone. She needs to be doing something. But she loves her toys, books, and she likes to watch a little TV too. She is currently liking Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, and we just started Sesame Street. She still loves her lovie toy (the one in the picture with her), her Sophie, her crinkle book and crinkle purse, and her blocks best.
She's starting to finally fit into 3-6 month clothes but still wears some 0-3 as well. She's in a size 2 diaper now. She is weighing approximately 14 pounds and is around 24 inches. She is still breastfed and having 5-6 feedings a day. I am going to start supplementing with a little formula soon though. Also, she has started trying food. She eats oatmeal cereal and loves it. The little stinker even wants to feed herself with the spoon. We are going to start making food for her hopefully this week. She is ready!
We finally transitioned her out of her swaddle. It wasn't quite as hard as I thought it would be, We decided to do it while on vacation since she was out of her element already and I think it worked well for us. Now I just need to get her sleeping full time in her room. That's the next transition.
She is so funny! She "talks" all the time and is making all sorts of new sounds. Just recently she started making this hiss sound that reminds me of a cat. She has also started doing funny things with her tongue. She sticks it out all the time and makes funny faces. If we laugh at her, she will do whatever she is doing again. So funny!
She has started trying to sit up. If I'm holding her, she can pull herself up. She sits well in her bumbo seat. I think it won't be too much longer before she can sit up by herself. Big girl!
I think my favorite thing about her right now is how much she loves her people! She always lights up when she sees someone she loves and she has the most contagious smile! I love that we are starting to really see her personality. I think we have a funny one on our hands!





















2 comments:
She's a doll!
I could just eat her up! So cute!
Post a Comment