Monday, November 5, 2012

Ashlyn's 1st shower

Yesterday, my cousins Lauren and Caroline hosted Ashlyn's first baby shower. It was amazing! The decorations were adorable, the food was great, and Ashlyn was given so many amazing things. I am feeling so blessed by all the love! 

Super cute door wreath!
 Yummy food display
 They had all kinds of baby pictures of me throughout...cute idea!
 dessert table




 I love this banner and I think I may use it for maternity pics!
 The next 2 pictures are beautiful paintings that Caroline did for Ashlyn's nursery! Aren't they amazing?

 The hostesses Lauren and Caroline
 Mom and I
 mom and Nana
 Aunt Greta and Aunt Robin
 Jennifer and I
 Lisa and Grandma Gloria
 Tracy and Courtney












 monogram scarves for the hostesses



7 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

what a fun shower!!!!

Aishlea said...

Super cute shower! Ahh- you are getting so close!

Kenj said...

Awe, such a cute shower! Looks like a lot of fun!

Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful shower! Glad you had such a great time! :)

prince snow farm said...

What a great shower! Might I add that you and your mom look so pretty together!

Jamie said...

Awww what a sweet shower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails