Thursday, November 1, 2012

29 Weeks


How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: acorn squash...She's most likely around 3 pounds and 16+ inches! 



Total Weight Gain: +20

Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise

Movement: All the time! I love feeling her and seeing my stomach move. It's funny to watch my stomach randomly bounce around!

Sleep: I'm sleeping but I wake up sore and tired so I guess it's not the best sleep. But I can't complain too much since I'm not lying awake all night (at least not yet). 

Maternity Clothes: Mix of both. All of my pants are now maternity but I still wear some non maternity tops. 

Symptoms: back aches, some stretching/ cramping, LOTS of bathroom trips lately, and starting to feel really tired again

Cravings: Lately, I've been on a cheeseburger kick. This cracks me up because it was one of my biggest aversions in the beginning.

What I miss: Not much! It's hard to complain, I've felt pretty good!

Best Moment this week: I passed the 3 hour glucose test last Friday. Yay!! And, I'm looking forward to my first baby shower this weekend!!

2 comments:

Delta Daisies said...

I am SO excited for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

YAY for passing the test!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails