Thursday, October 18, 2012

27 Weeks


How Far Along: 27 weeks


Size of Baby: size of a rutabaga...around 2 pounds













Total Weight Gain: +18

Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise

Movement: All the time! I love feeling her and seeing my stomach move. It never gets old!

Sleep: Some nights it's fine and other nights I have a hard time getting comfortable again once I wake up for the bathroom. Sleep is not bad though, so I'm fine!

Maternity Clothes: Mix of both. All of my pants are now maternity but I still wear quite a few non maternity tops. 

Symptoms: I started feeling some pressure on my hips this week. My back is still sore by the end of the day. Also, I've noticed that I can't be on my feet for too long lately either.

Cravings: Nothing in particular lately except lots of ice cold water

What I miss: Not much of anything. I've been feeling great! 

Best Moment this week: Nothing eventful has happened this week pertaining to Ashlyn. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I always look forward to those. It's the Glucose test. After that, I start my twice a month visits. It seems like time is flying!

I realized that I wore the same outfit for my 23 week post exactly a month ago so I decided to do a side by side comparison. It's hard to tell but the belly has definitely filled out more and is rounder. But overall, it doesn't look like too much of a difference.



3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Cute, cute! Yay for the 3rd trimester! I didn't think the glucose test was that bad. Hopefully it won't be for you, either!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Congrats!

Melissa said...

You look so cute and a lot smaller than me when I was 27 weeks pregnant. That's a good thing, I got pretty big lol

Good luck with the glucose test! I didn't find it to be nearly as awful as everyone says it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails