How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Baby: size of lettuce...around 2 pounds
Total Weight Gain: +18
Gender: GIRL! Ashlyn Elise
Movement: All the time! I love feeling her and seeing my stomach move. It never gets old!
Sleep: Pretty good! I do wake up most everyday with a sore back but at least I'm sleeping.
Maternity Clothes: Mix of both. All of my pants are now maternity but I still wear quite a few non maternity tops.
Symptoms: Hungry, tired, sore back
Cravings: I'm still eating a lot of apples this week too. They taste so good right now. Also, I can't get enough of ice cold water.
What I miss: Not much of anything. I've been feeling great!
Best Moment this week: Dustin and I register this past weekend. Thanks for all the great advice. It really made the process less overwhelming and we had fun with it!





4 comments:
I craved ice cold water too when I was preggy....and I still do! It's good for nursing though.
You look so great and yoru pregnancy is flying!!!!!!
You are getting closer and closer! :) You look so pretty!
You look fantastic! :)
Post a Comment