{one}
I'm loving all the fun stuff baby girl has already. She received gifts at the gender reveal party and of course I've bought a couple things too. She's so loved already!
gifts from the party:
the cute things I just couldn't resist:
Aren't these the cutest little shoes ever?
{two}
I'm loving that Dustin and I are making nursery plans. I spent time over the weekend getting ideas of styles that I love. We hope to get started sometime in the next month.
{three}
I'm loving 1/2 prices shakes at Sonic lately. Last week I tried a chocolate shake form there for (I think) the first time. I never got milk shakes before really. Now, I'm obsessed! What's great is that you can get that mini size so you don't overdo it!
{four}
I'm loving that we are going to the cabin for the long weekend. It's been a few weeks since we've been out on the lake, so I'm ready!
{five}
I'm loving that Jennifer and I have a shopping date tomorrow. I can't wait to go look at more cute baby things!
{six}
I'm loving my husband and how incredibly excited he is! :)








5 comments:
OHHH those shoes! :) How adorable!
The fun begins!!!
Brooklyn had that tu-tu and those shoes are adorable. I need to see if they have those in her size :)
Mini- Shakes and 1/2 price are the best. That is Landon's evening treat some nights :)
Love all the Memphis goodies for baby girl!!!
I think I'm destined to have all boys because if I ever have a girl we will go broke! There are so many cute things for girls (like those adorable leopard shoes and pink skirt that you posted) and I wouldn't be able to resist! I buy my son too much clothing and boy stuff isn't nearly as fun!
I'm excited to see your nursery plans once you get started!
I'm a fellow Tiger living in Miami now!
Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Post a Comment