Monday, August 27, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

Dustin and I are just beside ourselves excited to be having a little GIRL! I was very surprised when the ultrasound tech told us girl because I honestly thought I was having a boy. Dustin has said girl from day one. I guess I was dead wrong! 

Friday night, Jennifer threw a Gender Reveal party for us at her house. It was so hard keeping the news from our friends for those few hours but so very exciting to see their reactions when the pink balloons came out from the box! 

 Isn't this burlap banner adorable?





"Mommy's cravings": sour candy, pickles, and cheese :)

weekly update pictures

 moustache for boy, lips for girl guesses

me and Jennifer

me and Elise

Mandy, me, and Jodi

 Team Girl

Team Boy

Jennifer and I were so nervous...Dustin was obviously carefree

YAY!! It's a girl!!




Video of the reveal:

4 comments:

LC said...

Omg what a cute cute cute party!!!! Jennifer is such a good friend to have that for you:) I can't wait to see all the cute baby girl stuff you start buying, and the girly nursery!!! I feel so excited for you!!!

Kristin said...

So cute!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

What a cute party! I love having the cravings represented in the food and the mustaches must have made for some adorable pictures.

Melissa said...

I said it on Twitter, but congrats again on a baby girl! It was so sweet of your friend to throw you a gender reveal party and it looks like everyone had a great time! I don't know how you didn't slip and say "she/her" during the party before you opened the balloon box! I'm glad she cooperated and the party was able to go on as planned. Doesn't it feel more real now that you can call the baby "she/her" instead of "it?"

I think it's funny how both of us thought we were having the opposite of what we actually have and our husbands were right from the start! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails