Monday, July 23, 2012

Beach Trip #2

In early June, Dustin and I went to Panama City Beach for vacation. This past week, we went to Orange Beach with his parents. This was our first time to vacation in Orange Beach. We had mostly good weather. There was one day that it stormed for 3 hours or more and another day that we only got a half day at the beach but other than that, we had great weather!

I actually didn't take many pictures at all. We just relaxed and enjoyed our break. 








And, just for fun, I posted a comparison of our beach trip in June to this one. Big belly difference, huh?

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

Your bump looks FAB in your bikini!!

Alyson said...

Your little baby bump is so cute!

Amanda said...

you look adorable! it is so much fun watching the belly grow. some days you will wake up and it seems huge compared to the day before!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails