Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stickygram

I've seen where some other bloggers have had their Instagram pictures turned into magnets. I used Stickygram to create my magnets. Stickygram just connects to your Instagram account and you can choose the pictures that you would like turned into magnets. They come 9 to a sheet. The price is normally $14.99 with free shipping but check frequently for discounts. I got mine with an Easter promo code for much cheaper. 

How fun are these magnets?

5 comments:

Aishlea said...

So cute and a great idea! Thanks for sharing!! I have some really cute pics of Cohen on Instagram that would be perfect for a few gifts. :)

Jami Jones said...

Those are really cute! I'll have to get some of the kids made.

prince snow farm said...

Haven't tried Instagram...looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

how fun!!! i love that idea!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I think I need to buy some too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails