Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Get Togethers

Thank you for your sweet comments on my post yesterday. You all sure do know how to make a girl feel good! :)

Saturday night I went with a few girls I work with to another Christmas party. We had a great time hanging out together 2 nights in a row. This time we sang karaoke! Ha!

Sunday, Dustin and I went with his parents and aunts and uncles to see his Grandpa that live in the Jackson, MS area. It was a long day driving almost 4 hours there and then back in one day but I'm so glad we were able to spend time with him. 

Last night, we all went downtown for the Memphis game. We've started going to Wet Willy's before games for a drink. I like to get the Pink Flamingo (strawberry daiquiri and pina coloda mixed). 

Here we are cheering on the Tigers!

And after the game we went to a new pizza place downtown called Ferraros. They have a HUGE 34 inch pizza that's big enough for about 10 people to share!

Tonight I'm meeting my girlfriends for dinner. Tis the season to be busy!! :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I would like a Pink Flamingo right about now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails