I had work Christmas parties both Friday and Saturday night! I only have the pictures from Friday night though.
Friday night was my school's party at the Holiday Inn. Oh my word! I had so much fun dancing and hanging out with all my coworkers. I just adore the people I work with!
This is Dustin and I all dressed up and ready to go. I NEVER curl my hair. My hair is straight and fine and it's always just been too much trouble only for it to fall out 30 minutes later. But, Dustin's aunt sent me this amazing hair spray and the curls stayed all night even through hours of dancing!







9 comments:
You looked SO pretty! I love your dress and your curly hair. It sounds like you had an awesome time.
where is your dress from??? love~
You and your hubby are too cute! Glad you had fun:)
You look so cute!! :)
You looked beautiful! I love your hair all curled!
i love your dress!!! :) what a great weekend
Oh my word! I am still sore from all that dancing! We had a ball. Your hair did look amazing, hope I didn't kill the ozone at your house with all my aqua net ;)bahaaaaa
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, I've never seen your hair curly - I LOVE it!! I've got to find out about this hairspray, thanks for the heads up on it!!
Post a Comment