Yesterday was my 29th birthday! I had the best birthday weekend!
Friday night the girls came over for a mini Christmas party. We played Dirty Santa and had such a great time catching up! Also, those sneaky girls surprised me with birthday gifts!
Saturday night we went downtown for the Tiger basketball game.
Yesterday we went to the movie. We saw Breaking Dawn (finally)! Then Dustin surprised me with dinner with my family and friends!
It was an amazing weekend and the perfect start to my 29th year!
















10 comments:
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday again!! It looks like you had such a fun time :)
looks like you had a great weekend! :)
happy birthday!! :) looks so fun!
Looks like you had a blast!! Happy Birthday!
Happy bday! Looks like great fun!
What an adorable family you have!! Happy Happy Birthday!! xoxo Brooke
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I just stumbled across your blog through twitter and noticed you were a preschool teacher!! I'm doing my student teaching beginning Jan 2 in a prek classroom!! :) Newest follower! I'm having a giveaway, go check it out and enter to win lots of goodies! :)
So glad you had such a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment