Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

{one}
I'm loving that we were out of school yesterday for inclement weather. We didn't get much snow but some of the country roads were too dangerous for buses. Yay for teaching out in the country!

{two}
I'm loving that I finally finished the last of my Christmas decorating! Since I had the day off yesterday I was able to get it all done.
{three}
I'm loving that I spent Thanksgiving at the cabin with family! It was nice and relaxing! I got a LOT of extra sleeping in. I also got to meet my cousin Caroline's boyfriend Shane. Aren't they cute?

{four}
I'm loving the pictures we took on Thanksgiving day! 

mom, my Aunt Robin, Caroline, and Daddy Bob

me and mom

mom and Aunt Robin
{five}
I'm loving that Dustin returned home safely Monday night from a 4 day hunting trip with the guys in his family! I sure did miss him! 

{six}
I'm loving that this Sunday is my birthday!! :)

8 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

sweet pictures, and it looks like you had a lovely holiday :)

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog!! Check it out!
sarahannrogers.com

Tami said...

Woohoo for a snow day! Was it built in or will you have o make it up? The picture of you and your mom is just gorgeous!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I didn't know you were and Caroline were related! How fun! Looks like you had a fantastic holiday!

Delta Daisies said...

glad you had a nice day off! I'm jealous!

Mandy's Memories said...

Yay for snow days!!! AWW, there's my friend Daddy Bob!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I had no idea that you and Caroline were cousins!

I wish we would get some bad weather days, but my district pretty much will only close if the school is on fire!

Aishlea said...

Great pics!

Happy early birthday!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I saw these pics on FB and thought they were so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails