Monday, October 3, 2011

Lauren's Bridal Shower

Saturday I helped my mom and aunt put together a bridal shower for my cousin Lauren. She's getting married at the end of this month. Her colors are gray and yellow, which I think look so great together! I had so much fun brainstorming ideas and I loved the way it all came together!

mom, Lauren, me, and Aunt Robin

Lauren with her mom and Nana and her new extended family

I made this yarn wreath and the picture frames. The frames are just mod podged with scrapbook paper. The yarn wreaths are so incredibly easy to make and I think this one turned out adorable!

I love the way the table looked! When I heard her colors are gray and yellow, I just knew we had to find gray chevron print fabric for the table. We had to do a little bit of searching and I'm so glad we were able to get it. I like the way the yellow and gray fabric we used in the middle added the perfect contrast.

Lauren loves chocolate so we made sure to have a variety of sweets! A friend of mom's made the cake balls and they were amazing!

Lauren got some really nice gifts and everyone had a great time! 
It was definitely a success!!

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Cute! I love the color combo. And the wreath you made!!

Kendall Jones said...

Love the colors! And that wreath? OMG I want to make one now!

Jamie said...

I love the yellow and gray color combo too! Glad y'all had a fun time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails