Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Well another week has gone by and I haven't gotten a chance to blog. Here's what's been going on around here lately:

1. Last week in Preschool we learned about dinosaurs. We were Paleontologists one day. 


2. Sunday, we had our usual football watch party. Both my parents and Dustin's parents were there along with quite a few of our friends and their kids. Dustin's mom made chili...perfect football food! ;)


3. See the knee brace on my dad's knee in the picture above? He tore his Meniscus and had to have knee surgery yesterday morning. The doctor said he did great. I went to see him after work yesterday and he's doing much better than I expected!

4. Tuesday night, Dustin and I had a date night in. We grilled pork chops and drank our favorite red wine.

5. I ordered these leopard print flats and they came yesterday. Aren't they cute?

6. This Saturday I'm helping my mom and aunt put together a bridal shower for my cousin. Everything is coming together perfectly! I'll show pictures next week.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! :)

5 comments:

Cameron and Rachel said...

Landon would love your dinosaur activity since we are all about those right now.
Love the flats!!

Aishlea said...

Cute shoes!!!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Where do you get that wine? Love the name! And I love your shoes where did you order them from? Cute cute!!!

Jamie said...

I love Cupcake wine and your new shoes :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lauren said...

Your kiddos are so cute and love those shoes!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails