Friday, July 1, 2011

Pie in the Face

Today is my father in law's birthday!

 Last night, Dustin and I took him to our favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate. Happy Mexican has a special surprise for anyone having a birthday! You get a sombrero put on your head, a drink poured down your throat, and they finish it off with a pie in your face! 

blurry iphone pics



It was so hilarious because he was totally not expecting it! 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

love ralph!! wish they were going with us this weekend.

Lauren said...

Tooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!! Ha!!

Trina said...

Awww! I would not be a happy camper if they did that to me lol

Mandy's Memories said...

Hilarious! I know about that pie all too well, don't I? lol Did they give you the check yes or no note? lmbo

The Mrs. said...

love your blog! Have a great 4th!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails