It's that time again! I really enjoy sitting down and thinking about what I'm loving for the week!
{one}
I'm loving how relaxing, but fun this summer has been. This is my first summer break in a long time when something big wasn't happening. I'm enjoying relaxing and getting things done around the house during the week. But, I look forward to all the fun on the weekends!
{two}
I'm loving that this weekend is 4th of July! We're heading to the lake (of course) for the long weekend. I hope we see some fireworks! ;)
{three}
I'm loving these simple, but super cute recipes for the 4th. I'm thinking about making them at the cabin.
{four}
I'm loving that I created and ordered our photo book from our cruise vacation. The books are very time consuming to put together but well worth it! I can't wait for it to come in!!
{five}
I'm loving that I got to see this sweet boy last week and he's coming to hang out with me again tomorrow. Who knew I had the perfect tree for climbing? Ha!
{six}
And, of course, I'm loving my husband!
Next week we'll be celebrating our first anniversary! ;)







9 comments:
please share about your book when it comes in! i love photobooks! i might have to make those strawberries too. very cute!
Seriously crazy that you’ve already been married a year!!!!!
I love doing the photobooks! I've been doing one for each month that Cohen has been here!! I also did one of each week of my pregnancy and his birthday. I love looking at them!
I can't believe it has already been a year!!
OMG those strawberries are the cutest!
I love photobooks! I just made one for my husband for our 2nd wedding anniversary which is on Sunday. We've had a very busy 2 years of marriage, so I made a book commemorating it for him. It took a lot of time, but well worth it! I'm also making one for our son's first year of life, but I am doing that one as we go along this year :)
I can't believe you've been married a year already! I feel like I was just reading about all of your wedding plans!
those chocolate covered strawberries look so cute and delicious! cant believe it almost been a year since you got married! i've been following your blog since before then!
Thanks for playing along!
I'm loving summer vacay too :) Have a fun holiday weekend!
i totally think i might make those strawberries and pretzels for the fam over the weekend! so festive!
I'm excited to hear more about your book! What a great way to remember you fav cruise memories!
I can't believe you have been married for a year!! I feel like I just read your engagement post yesterday! Yay for your 1 year!!
Love the strawberries & pretzels! ;)
Post a Comment