Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that at 3:00 today, I will be officially on SUMMER BREAK!!

{two}
I'm loving that we're heading to the cabin for the first time this year for the long weekend. Can't wait to get on the lake!!

{three}
I'm loving how cute Sammy looks when he gets groomed. I took him yesterday.

7 comments:

Lyryn said...

The pup looks GREAT!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I can't wait for summer break either! Our post planning goes until next Thursday so I'm counting down the days!

Kristen said...

Oh summer :)

I have a pup named Sammy too! Yours is VERY cute!

Happy Wednesday!

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Greer's Gossip said...

Sammy is precious!!

We have another week, but I am so ready for summer break!!

Aishlea said...

A little jealous of the summer break...haha! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and summer, too!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Sammy is adorable! I hope you had a great weekend at the lake. Yay for summer break (well, for those who get one).

Super cute blog. I'll be looking forward to your new posts.
Michelle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails