Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

After the crazy week we've been having, I'm excited to list some things I'm loving!

{one}
I'm loving that we're surviving all these crazy storms. Even though I'm not sleeping well and I've been extremely anxious, I'm thankful that we are fine and have not had any damage. 

{two}
I'm loving all the QT Dustin and I had this past weekend. We were both off work Friday for Good Friday. We had a day date at On The Border. It was a gorgeous day so we hung out on their patio for hours.

(both photos were done with the Instagram app)

Sunday was Easter. Dustin and I went to church together and then spent the day at his parent's house with the family.

{three}
I'm loving that it's the end of the school year and we have so many fun things planned this month. I love this time of year!

{four}
I'm loving that yesterday, I came home from work to a wonderful surprise! Dustin was off work and cleaned the entire house. He cleaned the kitchen, did dishes, swept, mopped, vacuumed, did laundry, and cleaned out the garage. AMAZING! Seriously, acts of service is definitely my love language!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! If you're one of the poor souls, like us, being terrorized by all the Spring storms, stay safe!

10 comments:

Melody said...

acts of service is totally my love language too! such a good man :)

oh, and I am more than ready for these storms to be over, how I long for a day that I could just cuddle up and stay in bed with these morning rain storms :)

Suze said...

Awe that is sweet of your hubs to clean the house for you! what a pleasant surprise!

Glad you were able to enjoy some QT with him on day off friday!

Your easter dress is pretty! Glad you had a blessed wonderful easter :)

hooray for school being almost over, and summer almost here!

Glad y'all havent been damaged by the storms and survived too :)

have a great day!

Jennifer said...

matthew does that too for me all the time! in fact, i KNOW he does more laundry than i do! I never have anything to say when i have conversations with other women who say their husbands dont help out around the house!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

Love that pic of you! You are so beautiful!

Acts of service is my love language too! :)

Lauren said...

That husband of yours is a keeper for sure!!!!!!!!! :)

Tami said...

That's awesome that your hubby cleaned the house! What a sweet guy!

Kit said...

How sweet of your husband!!!

What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

wow that was nice of your husband to clean the house...LUCKY!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a sweet hubby you have :)

Glad y'all are staying safe from all that bad weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails