I feel like all I ever blog is What I'm Loving Wednesday and Five on Friday. But I enjoy telling you what I'm loving and Friday is the perfect day to post my random thoughts from the week.
{one}
I'm loving that after all the rain, storms, and flooding, it' been beautiful and sunny the past 2 days. Praise God for the sunshine after the storm!
Look at the flooding at this park near us. Crazy!
{two}
I'm beyond heartbroken about all the devastation in Alabama and in the South in general from these storms. It's horrific to watch the videos and see the pictures. Please continue to pray for these people.
{three}
My best friend is moving away from me. I can say that now because she posted it on her blog. I am not happy about this but they have such awesome things in store for them so I guess I can let it slide. No, she's not going far, but it's further than 2 minutes like I'm used to. :(
{four}
I'm on my own for the next few days. Dustin is going on a fishing trip with my dad and brother. I'm very excited that he's going, but I will miss him. I plan to have some me time and some girl time! Who wants to hang out tomorrow??
{five}
Tonight, I'm going to Bahama Breeze with my mom, aunt, and cousin! Love that place!





4 comments:
I just went to a Bahama Breeze for the first time in Tampa last month. I loved it! Such a fun place:)
I love Bahama Breeze, so good!!! Have a great weekend!:)
At least it's not out of state right? How horrid would that be???
i'm sorry your friend is moving away. :( that would be cool to be 2 minutes apart....but not many people have that. hope you have a fun girly weekend!!!!
Post a Comment