{one}
I'm loving that we got to go see Neal play t-ball. He's so fun to watch!!
{two}
I'm loving my new polish. It's Essie Turquoise and Caicos. It's different from what I would normally buy, but I love it!
{three}
I'm loving that it's been patio weather lately! It's finally been warm enough in the evening after the sun goes down to still sit outside! I love being outside!
{four}
I'm loving that tomorrow is my friend Mandy's birthday and we're celebrating Friday night!!
{five}
I'm loving our sweet dogs! Look how spoiled they are. I hope this is not an indicator to how rotten our children will be. :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed week!









11 comments:
Love that polish!
I got that Polish a couple of months ago and love it!!!
ok.. the pup... is spoiled! lol! BUT SOOO cute!
neal bug is the cutest!
Love the picture of the pup in bed!! So adorable!
Haha! I like the last picture at Walmart! Rotten!!
I got that color on my toes just last week--so cute! What a fun post :) if you like link-ups, you should definitely post a Friday’s Fancies some time soon! This week and next, a FF earns you an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway}! It's a goodie :) Happy Wednesday! xoxo {av}
Love the polish! There is nothing wrong with spoiling your pups!! :)
P.S. I am sad that our Wal-Mart is not pet friendly! We would take our dog there all the time!
I am also loving and looking forward to the birthday celebration! Houston had a fit over the pic of Josie in the cart. Hilarious!
Loving Josie in the cart at Walmart!
Thanks for playing along!
Little kids playing t-ball may be the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment