Friday, April 1, 2011

Five on Friday

No April Fool's jokes here!
Promise

1. TGIF!! This has been the longest week ever! Coming back to work after being off for a week for Spring break was hard. My preschoolers were definitely refreshed from the break while I was exhausted! On top of that, we couldn't go outside any! I think we'll be able to today. Thank God!

Here's a little Friday pick me up. Shasta is giving away a $100 Forever 21 gift card and $100 gas card!!



2. Last night I made one of our favorites, taco pie. A few people on Twitter asked me to post the recipe. It's one I got from my mom. I think some people make a version of this called frito pie. It's so easy and yummy!

Taco Pie


ingredients:
-crescent rolls
-1 lb ground beef
-package of taco seasoning
-fritos
-sour cream
-shredded cheddar cheese

directions:
-line round casserole dish with crescent rolls
-sprinkle fritos on top of crescent rolls
-brown ground beef and add taco seasoning
-pour ground beef over fritos
-spread sour cream over meat
-sprinkle with shredded cheese
-add more fritos to the top

cook at 350 for 20 minuntes

3. Those super cute wedges I posted Wednesday came yesterday. And, guess what. They're huge! Too long and crazy wide. I'm so upset! :(

4. I'm going to an 80's themed party this weekend. I'm excited about dressing crazy. Too bad I got rid of my crimper when I moved!

5. And, I saved the best for last....

Today is my momma's birthday!!




8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Will they fit my huge boat feet??? :) I haven't maid taco pie in forever!!!

Lauren said...

That 80s party sounds SO fun!!!! Happy Birthday to your Momma!! :)

Melissa said...

Happy b-day to your mom!

I just went back to work after 2 weeks off. Longest. week. ever.

I went to an 80's party in college and it was so fun!

Kelly LaJeunesse said...

Can't WAIT to see the 80's pics!!

And happy birthday, mama!!!!

Trina said...

That party sounds like fun! Hope to see some pics :)

Your mom is so cute!

Lindsey said...

Yum! This taco pie sounds amazing, thanks for sharing the recipe!

Sarah said...

Definitely going to be trying out the Taco Pie soon! Sounds so yummy!

The pics of you & your Momma are too cute!

Jamie said...

I'm loving that giveaway too :)

Happy birthday to your mama!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails