Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that I finally started reading this:
I've heard such amazing things about it and so far it's really good!

{two)
I'm loving the new shoes I ordered! Now if it will just warm up again.



{three}
I'm loving that we got to see this sweet boy last weekend. He is addicted to Dustin's iphone!

I love how much he loves Uncle Dustin!

{four}
I'm loving that my blogger friend Lyryn asked me to support her blog for the month of April. Her and her husband will be telling their story of Redeeming Love. Please read along and pray for her as she bares her heart!

{five}
I'm loving that Dustin comes home tomorrow from his work trip! It's been kind of boring around here this week.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

I love love LOVE those shoes! Please fill me in on where you got them :)

LC said...

I am in love with those sandals! And I haven't read that book...but I should b/c I really want to see the movie that comes out next month. Hope you have a great hump day!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Loved that book! Cant wait to hear what you think!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Loved the book:) can't wait to see the movie. And cute shoes:)

Lyryn said...

Thank you sooo much for the shout out!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

um where did you get those sandals????? love!

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Lindsey said...

I want those shoes!!!

Klein Dot Co said...

I've been wanting to pick up Water for Elephants, too! Can't decide now if I want to read the book or watch the movie first... sometimes it's better watching the movie first since the book is always better ; )

MandELearning said...

I heard the book was amazing. I actually was just telling my assistant that I wanted to run to Target tonight and pick it up!!

Greer's Gossip said...

I really want to read that book! I heard it was amazing. I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

My hubby's been away for work too and I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! Can't wait for warmer weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails