Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving March Madness! It's one of my most favorite times of the year. And, my Tigers will be dancing this year! Go Tigers!!

{two}
I'm loving that tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. We usually are on Spring Break and do not get to celebrate it at school. This year, the leprechaun will be making a visit. The kids have been talking about it for days. They have no idea what to expect. Ha!

[three}
I'm loving Easter candy! It's my favorite seasonal candy. There is nothing like Cadbury chocolate!!

{four}
I'm loving that next week is my Spring Break! I'm hoping for sunny, warm weather!
After Spring Break is only 7 more weeks of Preschool. I swear every year goes faster and faster!

16 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I'm with you! Go Tigers!!!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Oh cadbury!!! My fav!!!

Lyryn said...

Oh my!!!! Cadbury eggs are my FAVORITE! I love easter.. and they have a big thing to do with it besides my savior dieing for my sins, that is. ;)

Amanda said...

haha! i always get excited for St. Patty's day too! mmmm cadbury!

Annie said...

i LOVE cadbury eggs!! yummy!! i'm giong to pick some candy up today! ;)
i'm jealous about your spring break! i hope you have great weather though!!

Anonymous said...

Oh i'm loving easter candy too! and march madness! those two together are a pair

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Easter candy is the BEST!!!

Jennifer said...

What is spring break??? :)

Meg said...

Man I miss Spring Break, I always enjoyed looking forward to it while I was in school. I hope you have a great visit with the leprechaun tomorrow!

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

So glad the Easter candy is out. I love Sweettart jelly beans. So jealous of your spring break next week!

Beth McC. said...

Great, now I want a Cadbury egg!!! Im with you, I cant wait till the Basketball starts!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

You're right...Easter candy is the best! I've already had a couple of Cadbury eggs!

Kit said...

I am loving eater candy too!!!

Lindsey said...

Mmm I love Easter candy!!

Ann said...

i love easter candy (and all candy in gerenal, ha)!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Easter has the BEST candy! And those eggs are the best of the best. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails