Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}
I'm loving that Spring is coming. The temperature around here has been all over the map, but I can definitely tell Spring is on its way! The thought of warmer weather, green grass, flowers, and sunshine really puts a smile on my face!

{two}
I'm loving that I got my girl scout cookie order in this week. Our two favorites are the Tagalongs and the Do-si-dos. Which one is your favorite?

{three}
I'm loving Words With Friends. I might be a tad bit addicted! And, now it seems I've gotten my husband in on it too. If you play, my username is Melissa1282. 

{four}
I'm loving that one of my favorite people has a birthday this Friday! 

What are you loving this week? Head over to Jamie's blog and link up with us!!

12 comments:

Aishlea said...

Two words about GS cookies: THIN MINTS. :) YUM. But I haven't let myself buy any this year!

Have a great week!

Trina said...

Game on. ;)

Lyryn said...

What?! Words with friends?!?!?! NO WAY! SO finding you right now and starting a game!!! LOVE! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I think I need thin mints for my birthday!

Melissa said...

Tagalongs are my absolute favorite! I'm still waiting for my cookie order to come in!

Lindsey said...

Oh gosh I love girl scout cookies. And I am so ready for spring!!!

Kelly said...

LOVE girl scout cookies too! :)

Tiffany said...

Girl scout cookies, spring, and sunshine make for the best day!

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

Yummm girl scout cookies! I'm totally about to hit you up on WWF!

Whim Wham Life said...

Thin Mints and Samoas:-) I need to stock up! xoxo

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

I love Girl Scout cookies too :) Samoas are my fave!

Christy said...

I LOVE Girl Scout cookies - Thin Mints are my favorite!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails