Saturday morning, bright and early, Jennifer, Kelly, and I headed downtown to do the Move It Memphis 5K.
There were approximately 1,000 racers there.
My only goal for that race was to finish. I know to some people doing a 5K is nothing, but we just started running, so to us, it was HUGE!
I'm so proud of all three of us. We made it and were able to cross the finish line together. Our time wasn't anything spectacular, but it wasn't bad either.
Here's a video of the three of us crossing the finish line. It's kind of blurry, but you get the idea!
Now, I'm addicted and looking forward to my next race in 2 weeks! :)






15 comments:
YAY! You did great!!! :) You girls need to come run one here in Chattanooga with me! :)
I'm so addicted and want to do so many more! All I can think about is buying running shoes and running clothes. haha! What have we gotten ourselves into??
Good job!!:)
So proud of ya"ll!!!
SO fun!!! Proud of you!!!! :)
Woohoo go you! So happy for you! I was staying at the Marriot downtown, across from the civic center, and saw all of the runners coming by! Ya'll had a beautiful day to be out.
You go girl! A 5K is nothing to laugh at. After mile 2 you keep hoping to see that mile 3 sign FAST! Good work.
Congrats, girl! Very impressive!
Way to go!!!
awesome!!! congrats! running is definitely addictive! what's your next race!?
That is so awesome!! I hope I can do that one day too!! You go girl!!
Yeahh! Congrats!!
yay! congrats girl! :)
I am a new follower and a fellow Tennessee girl! Can't wait to read more about you and Congrats on your 5k!!!
Congratulations!! Good luck on your upcoming races, beware it is addicting!
Post a Comment