{one}
I'm loving that we got to experience one beautiful weekend with incredible temperatures. It was 70 degrees Saturday and sunny. It was a great preview for Spring which I hope comes SOON!
{two}
I'm loving training for the 5K. Jennifer and I ran 3 miles last week. We got to experience what it will be like when we do our 5K in the freezing cold. It was rough, but we pushed through and I was actually pretty darn proud of our time. It can be better but I have 3 more weeks to train. I've been using my elliptical too for cardio training. I know it helps. I love having friends encourage me to be better.
{three}
I'm loving all the quality time we are spending with our friends lately. It's so nice to have other couple friends to hang out with. Our group out here in Oakland is amazing! Just last week we had dinner at Zach and Liz's and then another night went out with Marty and Kelly. Next week, we're having dinner with Matt and Jennifer. We'll be with all the couples this weekend for Superbowl. So fun!
{four}
I'm loving and am so incredibly proud of my preschoolers this year. Y'all, they are so dang smart! Yesterday we wrote sight word sentences. Yes, 3 and 4 year olds wrote sentences by themselves! Amazing, I know!
{five}
I'm loving that Dustin and I will be at the Tigers game tonight! We've gone to almost every home game and it's so incredibly fun! We have such awesome tickets! Thanks Dad!
{six}
I'm loving my sweet husband. I've been so proud of him lately! Good things are happening with his job, he's gone back to school, and he works so hard! He's crazy busy these days, but I know he's happy so of course I am too! :)








14 comments:
I know #4 has got to make your job so worth it and rewarding!!!! :)
Life is good my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All great things to love!!! And those kiddos are learning so much because they have a fantastic teacher!! :)
I'm hoping spring is coming SOON too girlie!
you have lots to be loving!
I loved what your preschoolers did, melts my heart!
HAve a goood day!
jealous of that warm weather you had! ;) i really hope spring is here soon!!
that's awesome that your preschoolers are already writing and so well! i'd be amazed to see my 3 year old nephew write sentences!
glad all is so wonderful for you hun! :)
LOVE your job that you're a pre-school teacher. Thats my under grad degree but sad I haven't found any openings in the Chicago area which I live. Great to see the little ones doing so well with their art work/sentences! Your blog is great :)
Your preschoolers are smarties!! I'm sure it helps to have a fabulous teacher :)
Love your blog and love the sight word sentences. I am a kindergarten teacher, so I can appreciate the fact that there are some three and four year olds that actually know some sight words. :)
Your kiddos did awesome. It was so neat to hear them read words to me today.
You are loving some great things :) I love the picture of you and your husband!
What sweet little kiddos you must have :) I'm working at a little pre-school right now and those kids really are the cutest!
how sweet about your preschool kids! way to go on your training! you guys are awesome!!! :)
Thanks for playing along girl!
What smart kiddos you have!
Those pictures make me miss my days of teaching preschool! Good luck with your 5k!
Post a Comment