I made a breakfast casserole for Dustin and I this past weekend. I tweeted this picture and promised a few girls I would post the recipe this week.
It's super easy and the best thing to do is to put it together the night before. Then all you have to do is pop it in the oven the next morning.
My mom makes this for us every Christmas morning and it's a big favorite of ours!
Ingredients:
-4 slices of bread
-1 lb sausage
-4 eggs
-1 1/2 cups of half & half
-1 cup shredded cheddar
-1 cup shredded swiss
Directions:
-Line a square dish with the bread
-Brown the sausage and put it over the bread
-Combine the eggs with the half & half, and cheeses
-Pour over the sausage and bread
-Chill over night
-Bake at 350 for 50 min-1 hour
ENJOY!!



7 comments:
Yum! Thank you!
My mom makes that every Christmas too! :)
My mom has been making this since I was little.. it's so delic! We had it over Christmas, too : ) I think I'll have to make it this weekend now. Thanks for the urge!
By the way, I'm giving away a really cute ring on my blog. If you're interested you should check it out!
yumm!!!! i love breakfast casseroles....and this one sounds great! :) thanks for sharing!
Yum! Looks great.
sounds delicious!!
Dustin was telling me about that at the party Saturday. Sounds delish, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment